At Good Grief we want to you to feel the best you can possibly feel, like you, we know how life has a tendency to take over. The day to day school runs, work, family, and everything else that is thrown into the mix. Imagine what it would feel like to understand your mind better, to find the wellness options that are right for YOU rather than being squeezed in a ‘one-size fits all’ model. We want to help you to look after yourself better, making life changing choices and smash your goals out of the water.With us, you will learn tools and techniques to:
- conquer negative mind talk
- set clear goals
- eat well and feel fabulous
- calm your body and mind
- live mindfully
- understand the science behind your mindset and know how to look after it
- take action and avoid procrastination
- make exercise a friend for the mind, not an enemy of the body
The time is now.
We deliver this in five formats:
- Online or in-person coaching and counselling
- Wellness Wednesdays workshops that connect you directly to your local experts
- Wellbeing programmes to help your workplace, school or family, o
- Marketing consultancy, helping you to communicate your wellbeing services effectively to those who need you.
- Free downloadables
Good Grief was launch in 2018 by Kayleigh, with one mission, to make wellbeing options more accessible.